so what?!
I just did that.... I was having dinner to my friends house when I realized how much I hate the guy! Oh gosh! It was incredible! I was about to fart on his pretty Tommy t-shirt!
No, I'm not crazy, but I just figure out how bitchy I can be sometimes........
I saw "Little Miss Shunshine"... Tha movie is simply AMAZING! Toni Colette, Steve Carrell and Paul Dano are really great! And Abigail Breslin is so damn talented and touching and beliavable! I can't believe she's just a child!!
Loved the movie.........! One of the best I saw lately... I didn't know what to expect from Toni Colette, since she really pissed me off in "In her shoes" -just couldn't stand her character and how she commiserated her own life... PATHETIC!- but she's really brilliant! And so is Mr Carrell! What a good surprise!!
Hope too see more good movies like this one, because I really need it. Not just productions with a crappy plot, over paid and overrated actors and not sense at all.... We need writers and director to take some courage and keep doing great movies...
Gotta go to take a shower........
Paola <33


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home