Ho appena visto al cinema "La notte prima degli esami" e voglio proclamare il mio assoluto amore per questo film! E' divertente, sincero, romantico, leggero, che però ti colpisce in una maniera piuttosto strana. Una rinfrescata dopo un giorno tedioso...
Io non ho ancora dato la maturità (però l'esamone mi aspetta a Giugno 2007....) ma so già che la notte prima sarà una notte che non scorderò facilmente. Come tutte le notti prima di un grande evento, dopo tutto.....
My name's Paola. I'm 17 (almost 18),
I live in Italy and I currently attend high school.(senior year!YAY!)
I'm pretty much a gossip/party girl
who likes doing random things and enjoying life.
I like partying, clubbing, going shopping, dancing, acting,
singing, hanging out with friends and other thousand things.
Don't like the place where I live that much,
so I hope to move to USA or Canada, once I'll finish high school.
For now I can only hope and dream --which I constantly do--...
I hate my school pretty much sometimes,
especially because I have to study a lot of stupid subjects such as ancient greek,
latin and so on...
I like playing piano, wich I do since I was 4.
I attend an acting school which I really LOVE.
I play basketball (but just when I have some free time!).
I love expensive stuff, especially clothes, handbags and SHOES
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home